Reasons why international students join Leighton Park
- Entry points include Year 7 (age 11), Year 9 (age 13), GCSE programme (age 14), one year GCSE (age 15), A Levels and International Baccalaureate (both age 16)
- Leighton Park has been awarded Best Co-Educational School – South East England 2021
- Excellent teaching: academic progress places us in the top 14 boarding schools in England
- Beautiful Parkland location, 25 minutes from London and 30 minutes from Heathrow
- Leavers gain places at top UK and international universities
- Sector leading pastoral care
- Holistic approach with excellence in STEAM, Music and Ethical Business.