Equipping you to be a Changemaker
- Aspiring High lecture series from inspiring individuals who have effected change
- Focus on ethical approaches and Quaker values
- 90 co-curricular activities, approx. 30 in sport, 30 in performing arts and 30 academic enrichment
- Creativity, Activity, Service to gain skills like perseverance, confidence and self-awareness
- Extended Project Qualification and deep thinking scholarship
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme Gold Award
- Eco Schools group looking at issues around climate change and sustainability
- In partnership with Ethical Reading, students conduct ethical audits of local businesses
- Leighton Park is an InvestIN Partner School, giving students access to a wide range of internship and work experience options.
Changemaker lecture series
Climate science journalist, came to Leighton Park to launch our Sustainability Week
Celebrated journalist, former correspondent for The Observer and winner of the Foreign Journalist of the Year Award.
Oscar-nominated production designer, whose work includes Interstellar and The Dark Knight trilogy.
CEO at Big Issue Invest and formerly Head of Social Investment at the Jospeh Rowntree Foundation.