The difference between surviving and thriving
Our enthusiastic team of specialist teachers deliver tailored interventions, designed around the individual – empowering students with the skills and strategies they need to achieve their full potential.
The Individual Learning Centre package includes:
- A weekly 1:1 session with a specialist teacher
- An individual learning support plan with SMART targets shared with other subject teachers and parents
- Liaison with external agencies and professionals as deemed necessary/appropriate to the student’s needs
- A termly clinic in which the student’s teachers meet to review their progress across the curriculum
- An annual lesson observation in subjects that you feel need the most support
- A bespoke parents evening for ILC students to discuss and review their progress and targets and setting new ones.
- Support with access arrangements and assessment for these as necessary/appropriate.
Learning Support Tuition Fees
- Leighton Park is a selective independent school, which nurtures and supports children to develop into their full potential. While our students benefit from small class sizes we do not have Teaching Assistants or one-to-one support in class. If your child is used to having more support in class please speak with the Admissions Team.
- Access arrangements are implemented in alignment with relevant regulations, strictly adhered to and not all access arrangements can be implemented. If you wish more information please contact the Admissions Team.
- If families choose to have support through the ILC, they will usually receive one additional 55-minute lesson per week at a cost of £1,650 per academic year. This is, of course, discussed and agreed with parents beforehand.