Progress, achievement and empowerment
Our enthusiastic team deliver recognised intervention programmes, designed around the individual – empowering students with the skills and strategies they need to achieve their full potential.
Teacher-student support documents include:
- Individual Learning Plans – identifying goals, specific learning outcomes and support strategies
- Classroom Support Sheets outlines the student’s strengths, challenges and strategies that work well for them.
Learning Support Tuition Fees
- Leighton Park is a selective independent school, which nurtures and supports children to develop into their full potential. While our students benefit from small class sizes we do not have Teaching Assistants or one-to-one support in class. If your child is used to having more support in class please speak with the Admissions Team.
- Access arrangements are implemented in alignment with relevant regulations, strictly adhered to and not all access arrangements can be implemented. If you wish more information please contact the Admissions Team.
- If families choose to have support through the ILC, they will usually receive one additional 55-minute lesson per week at a cost of £1,560 per academic year. This is, of course, discussed and agreed with parents beforehand.