Progress, achievement and empowerment
Our enthusiastic team deliver recognised intervention programmes, designed around the individual – empowering students with the skills and strategies they need to achieve their full potential.
Teacher-student support documents include:
- Individual Learning Plans – identifying goals, specific learning outcomes and support strategies
- Classroom Support Sheets outlines the student’s strengths, challenges and strategies that work well for them.
“Leighton Park provides an incredibly open community, encouraging people to speak up and think for themselves. The commitment of teachers, and the way they support us, is remarkable.”
Learning Support Tuition Fees
- Leighton Park is a selective independent school, which nurtures and supports children to develop into their full potential. While our students benefit from small class sizes we do not have Teaching Assistants or one-to-one support in class. If your child is used to having more support in class please speak with the Admissions Team.
- Access arrangements are implemented in alignment with relevant regulations, strictly adhered to and not all access arrangements can be implemented. If you wish more information please contact the Admissions Team.
- If families choose to have support through the ILC, they will usually receive one additional 55-minute lesson per week at a cost of £1,500 per academic year. This is, of course, discussed and agreed with parents beforehand.