Modern boarding for girls and boys
- Leighton Park has signed up to the Boarding Schools Association Covid-Safe Charter
- Set in 65 acres of Berkshire parkland in the town of Reading, 25 minutes from London
- Full, weekly and flexi-boarding (the option to stay for just a couple of nights when needed)
- Co-educational houses with social and recreational spaces
- Single-sex boarding accommodation in Senior Houses (Year 9 upwards)
- New junior boarding (Years 7 and 8) accommodation opening in January 2021
- Comfortable single study bedrooms for Sixth Formers
- Shared rooms for younger students, with their own space to study
- A balance of organised and free time at the weekends, with prep time, co-curricular activities and trips every Sunday
“Being a boarder gave me a more involved school experience. At university I find myself talking about school and 'house life' with an affection that is obviously alien to so many other people.”
Three Meals a Day
Healthy eating is high on our agenda across the school, but particularly for boarders who have so many of their meals with us. We believe that giving students nourishing, balanced meals and a wide variety of choice will set them up for whatever the day holds.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in our Oakview restaurant every day, catering to all dietary and cultural requirements.