Modern boarding for girls and boys
- Our boarding students consistently outperform day students in their academic progress
- Set in 65 acres of Berkshire parkland in the town of Reading, 25 minutes from London
- Full and weekly boarding
- Flexi-boarding is the option to stay for a minimum of two nights each week (subject to availability)
- Single-sex boarding accommodation in Senior Houses (Year 9 upwards)
- New junior boarding (Years 7 and 8) accommodation opened 2021
- Comfortable single study bedrooms for Sixth Formers
- Shared rooms for younger students, with their own space to study
- A balance of organised and free time at the weekends, with prep time, co-curricular activities and trips every Sunday
“Being a boarder gave me a more involved school experience. At university I find myself talking about school and 'house life' with an affection that is obviously alien to so many other people.”
Three Meals a Day
Healthy eating is high on our agenda across the school, but particularly for boarders who have so many of their meals with us. We believe that giving students nourishing, balanced meals and a wide variety of choice will set them up for whatever the day holds.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in our Oakview restaurant every day, catering to all dietary and cultural requirements.