Leighton Park Sixth Form
Use this course finder to explore the different options available at Leighton Park and see details of each subject’s syllabus. Alternatively, please see our A Level and IB Diploma Programme course brochure.
Find out more about the differences between A Level and the IB Diploma Programme.
Want to apply?
We’re a selective Sixth Form, so you’ll need:
- A minimum of five GCSEs at Level 6 or higher
- Level 7 at GCSE to study A Level Mathematics
- Level 8 at GCSE to study A Level Further Mathematics or Higher Level Mathematics
- An interview, even if you’re already studying with us.
Our aim is to form young people of real character and confidence, with a determined desire to change the world. And there are plenty of Old Leightonians doing just that. Our Changemaker Programme brings you the benefit of their experiences and gives you the skills to make a real difference. Our programme focuses on leadership, critical thinking, creative problem solving and understanding and appreciating difference.
Free thinking and self-guided growth
Our Sixth Form is about the development of the whole person, as well as academic achievement.
We offer plenty of opportunities to put this into practice, including:
- 90 clubs covering a wide variety of academic, sporting, music and creative interests
- Weekly PSHE sessions covering everything from climate change to the EU; UK voting to personal relationships
- Regular events with visiting speakers that generate lively discussions and broaden your perspective