What is included in the fees at Leighton Park?
Our fees include many costs that other schools charge more for. The following are all included in the fee:
- high quality and nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as morning and afternoon snacks
- option to take advantage of flexible wrap-around care from 7.30am and until 7.30pm in Year 7 & 8 and 9.00pm in Year 9 to Upper Sixth – including supervised prep with the support of a teacher
- 1:6.7 teacher/student ratio offers students exceptional individual support for personal and academic development
- small tutor groups with each Tutor responsible for only 11 tutees (compared to a norm of 20-25), with Tutors seeing their tutees three times every day and in regular contact with parents
- an average class size of 16 students, reducing to seven in the Sixth Form
- a choice of 27 GCSE-level options and the ability to choose the IB Diploma or A Levels in the Sixth Form
- a choice of 90 co-curricular options
- a personal laptop for all students in Years 7-11
- a residential trip in Year 7 & 8
- ordinary medical care from one of our three onsite nurses.